At All Things PAWSitive/Redmond-Kirkland Animal Hospital our trainers and daycare staff use positive reinforcement techniques. Positive reinforcement training methods are the only scientifically proven safe and effective training methods for animals.
Please follow this link to see our Mission Statement and Values.
We are looking for compassionate, self-motivated, dedicated, and enthusiastic people excited to join our team in the Dog Daycare profession and to help cover staff for vacations & sick days.
If you are interested in picking up some extra shifts and have an interest in the canine care field we would love to hear from you. We believe that cooperative teamwork and a fun and challenging work environment is the key to success.
Minimum requirements for applicant:
• Must be a high school graduate or equivalent; additional schooling and/or experience in the animal care profession are highly desirable
• Must have a minimum one year experience working with dogs in an animal shelter, humane society or veterinary clinic
• Independent, mature and conscientious with excellent work ethic
• Must be able to work cooperatively and communicate clearly about an individual dog’s needs and requirements
• Must be organized and flexible, and able to balance concurrent tasks and adjust to rapidly changing needs
• Must have a basic understanding of the needs and behavior of dogs. Must be able to handle individual dogs in a caring, safe and humane manner