Redmond-Fall City Animal Hospital has provided quality veterinary care in our community since 1984. Our Redmond-Kirkland Animal Hospital location opened in June of 2010. Working together, we provide compassionate veterinary care to the entire Eastside.
RKAH and RFCAH are growing AAHA accredited practices providing the highest possible veterinary care available. While primarily a small animal practice, from time to time we see some exotic patients as well. We believe that cooperative teamwork and a fun and challenging work environment is the key to success.
We are looking for a compassionate, self-motivated, dedicated, and enthusiastic part-time Receptionist that is excited to join our team.
Thurs and Friday- 2 pm - 7 pm
Saturday and Sunday - 7:45 am- 4 pm
Monday - 2 pm - 7 pm
Receptionists must be friendly, enthusiastic, self-motivated, able to multi-task, and have excellent computer and telephone skills. Duties include answering telephones, greeting clients, scheduling, filing, and data entry. The ability to work well within a team environment is essential.
• Handles all aspects of the customer experience from welcoming and ensuring guest comfort, preparation for appointments and the cleanliness of the main entry way, exam rooms and restrooms.
• Answers incoming telephone calls utilizing proper telephone etiquette. Screen calls that are handled by other staff members and take care of routine calls while directing other calls as necessary. Follows protocol for handling emergency calls.
• Provides knowledgeable sub-professional advice concerning the care and treatment of animals including questions regarding hospital services, fees, animal care and treatment in accordance with hospital policies.
• Handles all aspects of client discharge from billing and payments, medication/new client kit presentation and instruction, and any over the counter sales of pet food and supplies.
• Schedules appointments for the clinic after obtaining all necessary data concerning the animal and owner. Prepare all required forms such as animal clinical records, health certificates, immunization certificates, lab reports and euthanasia certificates in advance, if possible.
• Data entry of all pertinent patient information and history, while managing all medical records and files.
• Other duties as assigned.
Minimum requirements for applicant:
-1 year of recent experience at a small animal veterinary hospital (preferred)
-2 years customer service experience
Compensation & Benefits for full time positions:
-Highly Competitive Compensation
-Paid Vacation and Sick Leave
-Paid Holidays and Paid Birthday Holiday
-Continued Education Allowance $300/year
-3% matching 401K Retirement Plan
-Discounted Veterinary Care